Sharing information with parents/caregivers
This can be done through:
- Addressing parents/caregivers personally;
- Sharing information about the School Meals Programme multiple times;
- Using all possible channels: online as well as physical newsletters, WhatsApp messages, Your school’s socials, or whichever means your school uses to communicate with parents/caregivers;
- Providing assistance with enrollment;
- Appointing a school staff member as a point of contact;
- Highlighting the programme during school gatherings;
- Utilising parent ambassadors;
- Distributing flyers/letters or hanging them up within the school.
- Various materials are available for schools that have chosen for the grocery cards. There are also videos that further explain the programme. You can find them here [link].
Every two months, a newsletter containing additional information for participating schools will be published. We will also include materials for parents/caregivers. If you have any questions, you can always contact us via the contact form.